Your natal chart – also known as your birth chart – shows the exact position of the stars at the moment you were born. Think of it as a snapshot of how the planets were aligned when you took your first breath.
I view the natal chart as part of a soul contract that you co-created and agreed to before incarnating. During a session, I explore the energies occurring when you were born:
- Your innate disposition and the gifts you came in with
- Family dynamics
- Lessons you are here to experience
- Cultural and family impressions
- Subconscious beliefs or untruths
Next, I examines your potential, learning style, values, and growth opportunities.
Finally, I looks at the planetary transits. These are the movement of the planet through the sky now as they transit and influence your natal chart. Planetary transits show:
- What cycle of life you’re in at this moment
- What you need to embrace and release to reach your potential
- Specific areas of your life where you may want clarity and resolution.
I receive and download intuitive information and uses Jungian archetypes woven in different areas of your chart.
An archetype is an impression or an imprinting on the psyche at birth. This forms a pattern. You’ll see them in literature, stories, movies and history. Archetypes can be people or situations. Examples of common archetypes are The Hero, The Mother, The Athlete, The Healer, The Guru, and The Teacher. Examples of archetypal situations and themes include The Journey, The Initiation, Death, and Good Versus Evil.